Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cyber Monday: Who is ready!?





 Hope to find at least half of this for great deals (online) at my favorite shops. I really am not in the mood for annoying people (The ones that have to push you over to get some dorky picture frame or their life is over kind of people) this year. Therefore, I will be sticking to my game plan and shopping hardcore online. I would like to find some Christmas gifts too..so wish me luck!! Hope you are getting excited about holiday shopping like me!  


1. Poncho/cape
2. Black satchel
3. Taupe watch
4. Home goods--including new coffee mugs!
5. Boots
6. Destroyed denim boyfriend jeans
7. Over-sized sweater--The Loft/Zara
8. Pendant bracelets
9. Chunky candles--(Like the one above from Restoration Hardware)
10. Ballet flats
11. New reading material
12. Scarves/throw --(Like the one above from Serena & Lilly)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment