Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gift Guide: Finds Under $30

     I was going to wait until December to post this, but figured why not go ahead and share my top 10 gift ideas that are all under $30! I have a giant family (now that my mom has remarried)..meaning many nieces, nephew, step-sisters, step-brother and a ton of other special people I am trying to find gifts for this year. When you have a big family (or even a small one) it is pretty crucial sticking to great deals and unique finds that others will love you for! I have made a collage of things I am adding to my shopping cart over the holidays..and hope some of these you might like to give as well! Below are the links on where to find these fun items! Enjoy!


1. Gold Mugs
2. Children's Cooking Set
3. Infinity Scarf
4. Soy Candle
5. Essie Nail Polish
6. Cookbook
7. Mittens
8. Coffee Assortment
9. Necklace
10. Leopard Accessory Case


No comments:

Post a Comment