Sunday, February 9, 2014

3 Quotes: I Love You

     Call me cheesy, but I love great romantic movies (preferably the classics that fostered such inspirational romances through the years). Here are a few quotes, from all time famous love movies, that remind me of this man of mine. We have so much that we have been through together yet so much to experience still. I am thankful to have someone that can put up with my stubborn self and make me laugh when I'm upset and kiss my forehead 50 times a day. When we are together nothing else matters, and we are simply content in loving one another. I think that is my favorite part..

"It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it." – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle

 "No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." – Gone with the Wind

 "So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment