Sunday, February 9, 2014

Life Goes On

     SO... many of you have probably heard through Facebook and what not that our lovely home in Madison Park was hit by a drunk driver a few weeks ago. I never really talked about it because truth be told...there have been so many things we have had to fix and update in the house that it has been more a huge pain than anything else. The drunk driver hit the front of the home causing significant damage to the exterior and foundation on the property. After discussing and negotiating options, we decided it was best to end the lease due to the amount of time it would take to fix the property and it's unlivable conditions. You can read all about it here.

    SO... like I state over and over... life in your twenties is not bliss all the time. In fact, quite the opposite. I am currently looking for a new home/townhome/apartment and have been living out of suitcases pretty much. Just when you think everything is going smoothly ..something typically has to come in and shuffle things up to keep you on your toes. I will say it generally makes me stronger after each trial I am put through which I have decided is okay with me. I mean we are suppose to grow and learn and become stronger each day so why not.

    Amongst these trials (that inevitably come about) I continue to find things that bring happiness and smiles to my life..even if my day doesn't go as planned. I recently purchased a floral scarf and who knew it had the power to make my whole day brighter. Sometimes you need to just wear something cheerful to get through the difficult times you face. I know florals are nothing new ...but something about wearing a floral print completely lifts your mood. Here's to the little things..








No comments:

Post a Comment