Tuesday, February 4, 2014

An Afternoon in Waxhaw

     Wanted to share a few of the photos I took in Waxhaw yesterday. Waxhaw is located in the "South Charlotte" area (I guess you could say) and is very small and quaint. We like going to historic Waxhaw,  which is not too far from his parent's house. This spot features the cutest antique stores, fresh market, local restaurants and beautiful tall trees with benches everywhere you look.
      I fell in love with the railroad track that went through the town as well. It would make for a perfect picture spot for an engagement session or portraits. I love areas that have a vintage feel and offer a sense of true southern spirit. I look forward to going back once the weather is nice again..(aka not this 30 degree nonsense). If you are ever in Waxhaw, check out the historic area...you will not want to leave!






















No comments:

Post a Comment