Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Little Vintage Treasures: Love

     Blogging away on this rainy day which apparently is not ending for another week or so (lovely right?). Anyways, I Found (in my mind) some beautiful antique treasures at one of the shops we went to yesterday. I adore vintage earrings that are slightly over sized and have some gold element to them. They just seem to make a statement wherever you go and spice up any ordinary ensemble.
     I also like old woven knits and pieces that just seem so delicate and dainty. I found a beautiful cloth to go on top of a vanity or jewelry stand. It is hand woven and probably dates back to the 1900's. I want to pass down all of these things one day after I have little ones. I hope they will have some of the same love and passion for history/delicate things..like myself!
     Be sure to check out vintage shops (even if they look like hole in the wall type of places). You really never know what you might find!







No comments:

Post a Comment