Monday, February 3, 2014

A walk: God's gift

     Today, after Corey and I explored some of Historic Waxhaw (which was adorable), we came back (sent some emails) and realized we needed to take advantage of this killer weather. I mean 72 degrees in January?! It was literally snowing a week ago..but I'm not complaining! As we were walking through his neighborhood (by the most gorgeous pond) I realized how stunning God's creation is.
     There is a verse I love reading over and over because when you think about the meaning.... it makes you tremendously thankful. "Every good and perfect gift is from above" (James 1:17). I am always so thankful and filled with joy when God is doing amazing things in my life or even teaching me patience and contentment. Today I am thankful for His gift of beauty in nature and the indescribable views He creates for me each day. Thankful to say the least for the little things.






No comments:

Post a Comment