Saturday, January 25, 2014

Inspiration: Stone Fox Bride

When you walk into Stone Fox Bride you feel…
…peaceful, serene, stylish, relaxed, inspired, creative, excited and curious.

Source: Molly Guy of Stone Fox Bride

      I usually opt for more traditional looks (pearls..buttons down the back..lace..ya know) especially when it comes to weddings and bride styles. However, this showroom has blown my mind and maybe even altered my "already planned" wedding ideas. The simplicity...the earthy feel...the flower crowns...it all speaks harmony and love to my heart. I have yet to travel there, and see it for myself, but I found some photos online to give you an idea of how it truly is the epitome of beautiful.

     Pics are below and you can read more in depth about Molly Guy and the showroom here















No comments:

Post a Comment