Friday, January 24, 2014

Love is patient..Love is kind


     Here are some of my favorite quotes and verses for Valentines Day.. (which is in like 2 weeks!) ...Love the depth and meaning behind each one. I actually read them over daily because of how much I love them. Hope some are inspiring for you!

 If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.-A. A. Milne

I have found the One whom my soul loves. -Song of Solomon 3:4

If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.-Maya Angelo

1 John 4:19 "We love because he first loved us."

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.-Oscar Wilde

Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.-C. S. Lewis

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.-Lao Tzu


Buy Here :)! $5

No comments:

Post a Comment