Friday, January 31, 2014

Monogrammed: Alphabet Soup

     Since I'm on a bit of a style kick here with my blog posts..thought I would add one more post on all things monogram. If you hate monogrammed items and think it's all annoying and obnoxious...you may not want to read this post. I, however, love to have a few things monogrammed such as basic canvas totes, cosmetic bags, vests & koozies ....to name a few.
     I recently discovered an adorable monogram boutique called Alphabet Soup (located off Sharon Rd.). They have such various items you can purchase and are all reasonably priced. I had a hard time only picking a few items, because many of the bags sported subtle colors ..which in monogram world isn't very common..but something I love. It's nice to take a break from the hot pink/mint green combo.
     I ended up going with a Koozie (6.00), tote bag (30.00) and a cosmetic travel bag (10.00). All the monogramming starts at $8 and goes up from there depending on how big you want it displayed. They had my order ready in about 2 days and I couldn't have been more happy about it!
     Be sure to check them out and stop by if you are around the area! Here are my items I purchased pictured below!
















No comments:

Post a Comment